Version 1.3 of the instruction manual is now available in the D1M-WX1 project area.
- It clarifies instructions for installing the ESP8266 core in the Arduino IDE.
- Adds note to use the D1 Mini USB port, not the TP4056 port for programming.
- Adds links to YouTube videos.
- Updates the link to the Weather Station firmware and removes github as the source.
- Adds note to use only 2.4GHz Wi-Fi networks. 5GHz networks will not work.
- Corrects the format of units: 4.2 V DC rather than 4.2Vdc according to IEEE standards.